Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blog Introduction

 
The Name Of The Blog Should Explain It, But I Would Like To Elaborate A Little More
 
 
I have decided to start blogging about technology that we use in the Private Investigator Business. I am not going to limit this blog to just equipment used in investigative operations such as surveillance and digital forensics, however. I am also going to evaluate office equipment, communications equipment, travel accessories, and anything a Private Investigator can use in their day to day business.
 
Hopefully this blog will offer something to every working professional in the market. I am a Private Investigator and my company RMRI, Inc. I rely on technology to run my business. While I am not a professional beta tester, I think I will have some personal insights that will be very contributive to Business Professionals everywhere.
 
My Tech Guy will also be making some posts here on more technical issues. His name is Donald Warren and he has a very good background and lots of experience in electronic repair, programming, server and computer maintenance and repair, and digital forensics.
 
First up we will evaluate the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Look for that evaluation in the near future.
 
 
 

 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment